Advertising Sales Assistant
Job no: 493024
Work type: Full time
Departments: Sales, Administration
WIN Television Sales, representing the largest commercial Television Network, is committed to providing first class entertainment and news services to the potential 8 million viewers across Australia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional and responsible person to fill our sales support role. This is a great opportunity to enter the exciting world of media and would suit someone who is passionate about a career in media sales.
Your responsibility is to provide quality support to the WIN Sales Team. This position will see you working alongside a nominated Sales Executive and will give you an insight to all aspects of media sales. Your role will involve high levels of data entry. You will be responsible for processing and managing bookings; spot placement; assistance in the preparation of airtime proposals; as well as general office administration. You will also be responsible for developing strong relationships with key stakeholders, including media and investment teams across local and multinational advertising agencies.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Sound Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a busy team.
- A focus on continuous improvement and the ability to contribute ideas.
- A positive work ethic and strong drive for results.
- The ability to use initiative to solve a problem.
- Hold current drivers’ licence and suitable vehicle for the role.
If you are passionate about starting a career in the media industry and want to contribute to the realisation of our vision, please submit your application. In return we offer a supportive team based work environment, opportunities for career development and networking opportunities via external memberships.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must hold the right to work in Australia.
Interested parties are invited to apply now!
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position prior to the closing date of this advertisement. We are seeking candidates available for an immediate start.
WIN Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now