Accounts Receivable Officer
Job no: 492746
Work type: Full time
The WIN Television Network is Australia’s largest commercial television network, committed to providing first-class entertainment and news services to around six million viewers across Australia.
The WIN Network is a diverse media and entertainment group with television as the core business, and other business interests in radio, film and television production, telecommunications and specialist engineering.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and responsible person to join our Accounts Receivable team.
Your key responsibilities will include generating invoices, receipting payments from customers and debt collection. The role will require you to liaise with internal and external customers as well as occasionally assisting with reception duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- You will possess a professional and proactive attitude.
- You will pride yourself on your speed, accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with high volume data.
- You will be a proven diligent operator with high degrees of numeracy and the ability to negotiate and solve problems and meet strict deadlines.
- You will have a pleasant telephone manner and will demonstrate high levels of customer care.
- You will be able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- You will demonstrate highly effective communication skills – both written and oral.
- You will also possess the ability to prioritise your workload to ensure deadlines have been met in a multi-site environment.
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position, prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must hold permanent residency
and the right to work in Australia.
WIN Network is an equal opportunity employer
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now