Street Fleet Representative
Job no: 493065
Work type: Casual
Departments: Radio Station
i98FM is the Illawarra’s Number 1 radio station and part of the WIN Network. We pride ourselves on having a healthy team environment that enjoys a multimedia approach to exceeding our clients’ expectations, as well as being connected and engaged with the Illawarra community.
Have a listen online at https://i98fm.com.au/
We have a great opportunity for a professional and highly motivated individual to develop a career in Promotions/Marketing. Reporting to the Promotions Manager, our ‘Street Fleeters’ are the face of our station – out there on-the-road promoting our clients, engaging with Illawarra locals and representing our awesome radio station.
This is a casual position and hours will vary dependent on the differing assignments. You must be available to work on weekends.
The successful applicant will:
- Have 1 to 2 years exceptional demonstrated customer service or promotions experience.
- A genuine interest and passion for the media industry and a flair for working with the public.
- Be a creative and energetic individual with the ability to implement promotions and marketing strategies.
- Ensure that the integrity of our brand is maintained at all times.
- Be able to engage with and meet the expectations of our clients.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a bright and bubbly personality, an open mind and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be a good team player with the ability to contribute to and foster a positive team environment.
- Have the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a formal qualification or be studying towards a qualification in a related field (desirable).
You must have a valid Full NSW Drivers licence (not a Provisional licence) and a clean driving record. Please specify this on your application.
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must hold the right to work in Australia.
WIN Network is an equal opportunity employer
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now