ENG Camera Operator/Editor
Job no: 493011
Work type: Casual
The WIN Network is the world’s largest privately owned regional television network and Australia’s largest commercial network reaching more than 8 million viewers across six states of Australia and the nation’s capital. WIN is a diverse media and entertainment group with television as the core business, and business interests in radio, film and television production, telecommunications and specialist engineering.
WIN is currently seeking an experienced senior ENG Camera Operator/Editor for our WIN Local News team.
Reporting to the State News Director, you will be responsible for shooting and editing high quality vision for news and updates.
- At least two years demonstrated ENG skills with both camera operation and editing
- Experience shooting interviews, sport and community activities
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate productively in a team environment, contributing positively to our operation and to working relationships
- Ability to contribute ideas, and to demonstrate initiative and flexibility
- Positive work ethic, with ability and willingness to learn new systems
- High level of creativity with the flair to ‘see’ a news story
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written capacity
- Unrestricted drivers licence essential
If you are passionate about your work and want to contribute to the realisation of our vision, apply now! In your application please including a cover letter, resume and demo reel.
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position, prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must hold permanent residency
and the right to work in Australia.
WIN Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now